Jo-Carroll Energy's 75th Anniversary Cookbook
Jo-Carroll Energy is celebrating its 75th Anniversary during 2014! We’ve planned a number of special events and activities for throughout the year.
To help make this a memorable occasion, we plan to produce a collectible cookbook featuring recipes from our members, employees, retirees and friends of the co-op along with some photos.
Share your favorite recipe
You’re invited to share your favorite recipes in for this limited edition cookbook. You may submit up to five of your favorite recipes in the following categories:
Appetizers and Beverages
Breads and Rolls
Soups and Salads
Vegetables and Side Dishes
Cookies and Candy
This and That
Please submit your recipes no later than April 4, 2014. Recipes may be submitted online, mailed or emailed to the cooperative.
To submit recipes online:
- Go to www.typensave.com and click ‘Login’
- Enter the User Name: jcecoop
- Enter the password: jce75 and click ‘Submit’
- Enter your name and click ‘Continue’.
- Click ‘Add Recipes’ to begin adding your recipes.
Use the form provided here or send typed recipes to:
PO Box 165
Elizabeth, IL 61028
Recipes may be emailed to:
Please use Recipe as the subject line.
Recipe Writing Tips:
- When adding recipes, review the “Tips” (yellow drop down) and use standard abbreviations.
- View “Preview Recipes” prior to adding your recipe to eliminate duplicate recipes.
- Include container sizes, e.g., (16-oz) pkg., (24-oz) can.
- Write directions in paragraph form, not in steps.
Copies of the cookbook will be available to purchase during
Jo-Carroll Energy’s 75th Anniversary Celebration
set for Saturday, June 21 in Elizabeth.
Cookbooks will be sold as close to “at cost” as possible.
Any funds raised above costs will go to support the cooperative’s scholarship fund.