We're updating and redesigning our member service portal to make it easier for you to manage your accounts. For some of the key functions and changes, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Member Service Portal FAQs
Yes! The user ID you created will still work. Please note, if you were using your member number as your ID, you must now use your full member number (account number and separator - digits behind the dash) to log in. You can find your full number on one of your monthly statements or invoices.
If you are a new user, you will create a password when you create your user ID.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request to have your password resent.
- Click Sign In in the top right of the homepage. (Clicking on any tab or link also prompts you to log).
- Click Forgot Password? under the login fields.
- Enter your Account Number or User ID and the last four digits of the Phone Number associated with your account.
- Click Request reset link to have a link sent to the email address on file.
First time users of the member service portal will need to create a user ID and password. You will need your full account number (found on your monthly statement or invoice), last four digits of the primary account holder's SSN and the last four digits of the phone associated with your account. If this is a commercial account, you will need your tax ID number.
- Click the Sign In button at the top right of the homepage and then click Create account below the login fields.
- Enter the account number for the account you would like to view online. You must use the full number and digits behind the dash.
- Enter the last four digits of the telephone number for the account entered.
- Select the type of account from the Account Type drop-down menu. You can choose either Residential or Commercial.
- If Residential, enter the last four digits of the primary account holder's SSN.
- If Commercial, enter your Tax ID.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the personal information for your account; first name, last name and email address are required.
- Click Continue.
- Enter a User ID, Password and Confirm Password for a new account.
- Click Create.
- A confirmation page with appear. Click Login to My Account to be taken to the Account Summary.
Yes, if you had set up alerts or notifications for your account, you don't need to do anything else. These will still work.
If you want to set up alerts, the feature is available under the My Account tab on the homepage by selecting Manage Alerts.
Options include alerts and notifications for:
- Payment notifications
- Balance & usage notifications
- Account profile notifications
Most importantly, if you do not use a User ID to enter the portal, you will need your entire member number (number and digits behind the dash) to access your account. For example, instead of just entering 999999 (number only) you would enter 99999001 (number and digits behind the dash)
Additionally, if you had bookmarked the portal in your browser, you will need to update that to https://billing.jocarroll.com/onlineportal/
You can always access the portal from the JCE website by clicking the LOG IN TO ACCOUNT tab at the top of the page.
The portal has been updated and redesigned to make it easier for you to manage your accounts.
A new benefit of the portal is the Quick Pay feature, allowing members to make a payment on the go without logging in.
The new version is also mobile responsive so you can more easily access the site on any mobile device.
Members can also use the portal to view electric consumption by month to gain insights into ways to save energy and money.
Once you login to the portal, the Billing and Payments page offers you a snapshot of your accounts including the total amount due, billing and payment history, enrollment options for several features like bill notifications, budget or levelized billing, and your recent usage.
For members using our Legacy Bank or Credit Card Drafts, you may edit your drafts by selecting Draft Payments under the Billing & Payments Menu. Adding new draft profiles is disabled for recurring payments. Instead, new users should select Auto Pay from the Billing & Payments menu. Auto Pay is an enhanced version of the legacy Draft Payments account management tool and allows you to select the day of the month you with your payments to draft, or select Due Date from the Auto-Pay date drop down to have your payment pulled on the bill due date each month.
You can see if you are enrolled in Auto Drafts by click the Billing and Payments tab on the homepage. The main page under this section will show the Enrollment Options for your account. To view more details on each option, click the appropriate link
You can also view details about your Bank or Credit Card Draft from the Billing and Payments tab on the homepage by selecting select Payments and then Draft Payments.
If you already have payments set up to Auto Draft, the account will display a message that your account has a draft payment scheduled. Click the Manage Bank Draft link to view your bank draft information, update the draft or remove the draft.
Accounts on Auto Draft will draft the payment on the bill due date.
You can make a payment same day. Be sure you are selecting Pay Now and not Schedule a Payment.
Our new portal also has a Quick Pay feature allowing you to make a payment from the portal homepage without logging into the portal. You will need your full member number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your account.